First of all, let me say some of the people I respect most not only in this industry but in my whole life are women, so – even if I hope it’s not necessary – this is just a joke (but maybe something it’s true 😛 )
And now, gentlemen and gentlemen, these are 10 simple reasons you shouldn’t marry an SEO girl.
- She will pretend you to know at least the first 30 positions. Perfectly.
- Your rich snippet will be never rich enough.
- She will soon disallow good user-agents (beerBot, sofaBot, girlsBot) in your robots.txt file.
- You will have to learn (Google) Dance.
- You will have to build a crawlable architecture in your socks and boxers drawers.
- You will have to become a (Google) Shopping Expert.
- Any GET /football-remote-control.tv requests will solve in an Error 404 Not Found.
- She will often ask ambiguous queries and complain about your Knowledge Graph.
- When you will misunderstand her (not provided) words you’ll be in great danger.
- Be sure. She will try to “optimize” you.
Unserious considerations by SEO Consultant Giuseppe Pastore.
To embed this wisdom gems in your pages, you can copy-paste the following code:
PS. I definitely suck at graphics, so if anyone thinks it would be worthy to realize a better image to be shared/pinned/tumblred/tweeted/embedded/+1ed/whateveryouwanted, just send me an email using the contact form.